Order of Service
Welcome >> Worship in Songs
Announcements >> Mission Spotlight: FBLF
Scripture Reading >> Sermon
Response Song >> Benediction
- Instructions for the Passover (Exodus 12:1-28)
- 10th Plague, Death of the Firstborn (Exodus 12:29-30)
- The Exodus from the land of Egypt (Exodus 12:31-42)
- More Instruction for Observing Passover (Exodus 12:43-51)
Prayer and Praise
Preliminary Theological Certificate (PTC)
A second 1.5-hour session for the Preliminary Theological Certificate (PTC) is planned to commence in T1 2023.
The Board of Elders commends the PTC as a worthy benchmark for elders and leaders of the church to aspire to and attain as a significant step in furthering your theological education. We would want for you to aspire likewise towards further theological education.
You can join PTC sessions purely to learn the course content, or you can enrol for exams which are administered online. Further information may be found at the PTC website:
If you are interested in studying the PTC, there are two things you can do.
1) Our Saturday morning sessions will resume in Term 4 (From October 15th to December 17th) and we will be working through the subject of Mark’s gospel. There are no pre-requisites required to study this subject, though completion of ‘Introduction to the Bible’ is preferable. You are welcome to join the classes at ptc.esccc.org.au.
2) Express your interest in joining the second session which will commence in term 1 next year, starting with the subject ‘Introduction to the Bible’. The day and time is TBC depending on people’s interest and availability. Please contact Ps Jose or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next baptism service will be postponed to late Q1 2023. Further details will be published closer to the date.
Individuals wishing to baptized or confirmed should get in touch with Ps Jose and must apply in writing to the ESCCC Board of Elders (email@example.com).
Individual classes for men and women wishing to be baptised or confirmed at ESCCC are run as needed throughout the year. These cover the matters of personal faith, church membership and public testimony over the course of three sessions.
All baptism and confirmation candidates also participate in two group sessions in the two weeks leading up to the baptism and confirmation service, presenting their testimonies and learning about the baptism and confirmation service liturgy.
We give to what we love. Due to the restriction of our physical Sunday meetings as a loving precaution against the spread of COVID-19, we will not be able to collect a cash offertory as usual. Electronic giving instructions can be found on the Giving and Offerings page.
In support of God’s mission, we encourage all members to give regularly to the ESCCC Missions Fund, according to your means. The EFT details can be found on the Giving and Offerings page.
The Missions Fund will be allocated by the Missions Committee to bless ESCCC and our Mission Partners in missions work.
ESCCC Mailing List
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the church’s email list to be notified of various things happening around the church.
Next Week 23 October 2022
Remembering The Lord's Salvation
Elder Lawrence Yong
We long to see the Church being loved like Christ loves the Church.
As such we strive to care for people with the love of Christ and to prepare people to love like Christ.
The Pastors and Elders would love to serve you and help you to belong to God’s community here at ESCCC.