The God Who Remembers and acts
Mr Jack Mock
Order of Service
Welcome >> Worship in Songs
Announcements >> Congregational Prayer
Scripture Reading >> Sermon
Response Song >> Benediction
Sunday Worship Service
With the easing of restrictions, there’s no limit on the number of people we can have in church regardless of vaccination status. However, Covid-19 Safe check-in, face masks and social distancing still apply.
Church Birthday church lunch June 19th after the service. High tea lunch, COVID-friendly (buns, sandwiches, cakes).
The elders are planning a ESCCC 42nd church birthday lunch for Sunday 19th June. It will be in high tea style to be more covid friendly (buns, sandwiches, cakes).
Key coordinators are Arnold and Jose. It would help us if you could organise to contribute something from within your smaller groups, and nominate a key contact to get in touch with Arnold or Jose so we have an easy way of knowing who is providing what.
In support of God’s mission, we encourage all members to give regularly to the ESCCC Missions Fund, according to your means. The EFT details can be found on the Giving and Offerings page.
The Missions Fund will be allocated by the Missions Committee to bless ESCCC and our Mission Partners in missions work.
We give to what we love. Due to the restriction of our physical Sunday meetings as a loving precaution against the spread of COVID-19, we will not be able to collect a cash offertory as usual. Electronic giving instructions can be found on the Giving and Offerings page.
ESCCC Mailing List
Email email@example.com to be added to the church’s email list to be notified of various things happening around the church.
The God Who Remembers and Acts
- God remembers his covenantal promises
- God will deliver them by mighty acts
- Moses begins to falter
- So for us God will provide a way; if not of escape but of some relief.
- If not in this lifetime then when our Lord Jesus returns
- God will vindicate his elect
Prayer and Praise
- After a 2-year break, we have resumed morning teas and lunches especially on special occasions in the life of the church to encourage more vibrant fellowship and having something attractive for visitors and newcomers to enjoy with us.
Please ask that God would use these occasions especially to bring many non-Christians to experience the love that God gives to his people.
- Praise God for the start of in-person meetings of our Mandarin service on Sunday 24th April. Please pray that this service would open doors for Mandarin-speaking people in Randwick and surrounding suburbs to come to know Jesus and call ESCCC their home church.
Next Week 12 June 2022
The Plagues Begin: Blood
Mr Anthony Yoon
We long to see the Church being loved like Christ loves the Church.
As such we strive to care for people with the love of Christ and to prepare people to love like Christ.
The Pastors and Elders would love to serve you and help you to belong to God’s community here at ESCCC.